Online registration is now closed, but you can still register onsite in St. Louis!
The Conference Registration Desk is in the America’s Convention Center, Exhibit
Hall 1. Registration hours are:
- Wednesday, March 21, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Onsite registration rates:
- CCCC member $145
- NCTE member; CCCC nonmember $170
- Nonmember of NCTE and CCCC $220
- Full-time student $40
- Part-time, adjunct faculty, or retired $115
To speed up your onsite registration process, please print out the CCCC Conference Registration Form and bring the completed form with you.
See you in St. Louis!