Supporting Students in a Time of Core Standards Book Series
Each book reinforces a focus on student learning by demonstrating ways of addressing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) while also adhering to NCTE principles of effective teaching.
- Authentic, useful advice from authors who work in real classrooms, with real students;
- An examination of the key features of Common Core State Standards (CCCS) and answers to some common questions they raise;
- Vignettes from individual classrooms that show how teachers have developed their successful practice, complete with examples of student work and other artifacts;
- Helpful visual aids that demonstrate how NCTE principles of effective teaching can align with standards; and
- Suggestions for further professional development for both individual educators and communities of practice.
Purchase Individual Grade-Level Books:
Onsite Support from Consultants
If you are looking for on-site, customized support from an expert consultant who can help you better understand the Core Standards and develop an implementation plan, consider working with an NCTE consultant.
To Request NCTE Professional Development Services, complete the Online Request Form, call 800-369-6283 or email us today!