Non-Member Price: $1500.00
This Investigation will allow you to explore the core principle that
improving student learning requires purposeful observation and inquiry,
allowing you to make informed decisions about practices and
You will find learning engagements that address:
- Purposeful feedback & the role of grades
- Analyzing patterns in student work to provide more precise teaching
- The role of talk in class as an assessment tool
Level(s): Middle, Secondary
offer just in time, self-paced online professional learning with extensive models and examples of the teaching shifts needed to help students prepare to meet college and career-ready standards for learning. The district license is intended for leaders of district-wide professional learning. Learn more about ways district leaders can use Investigations to lead professional learning.
- Each Investigation is designed to take approximately 3-5 hours to complete.
- Structured learning engagements offer a blend of professional readings, classroom videos and on demand web seminars.
- 24/7 access to content allows you to engage with the resources at a time that is most convenient for you, and we give you access to the online content for three full months!
Investigations are a great resource both for individual teachers seeking independent learning opportunities as well as school or district teams who are engaging in collaborative professional learning! Special pricing options for leaders of school and district initiatives are available. Learn more!