Non-Member Price: $200.00
NCTE Member Price: $160.00
A strategy-rich resource notebook organized to include over 300 pages of articles addressing literacy coaching and teacher learning.
Level(s): Elementary, Secondary, Middle
Stock No.: 33282
Successful study groups take the time to develop operating principles: How will we work together? They use student data to define goals: How can we use data to become better “kidwatchers” and increase achievement? They reflect on new learning and make changes: What changes will we make in our group, in our classrooms, at our school? Add this strategy-rich resource notebook, organized by these questions and more, to your professional library today!
- Study group experiences to address the literacy challenges in your school
- Protocols for peer observation and debriefing
- Vignettes and recommendations from coaches, administrators and teachers
- DVD with video footage of educators asking questions like yours
- Over 300 pages of articles addressing literacy coaching and teacher learning (click here for bibliography of included professional reading)
The majority of this collection has been extracted from NCTE journals, books, and from across the NCTE Reading Initiative topic-focused professional development curriculum.
* Sample files are typically provided in PDF format and can be opened using the free Adobe®
Reader® program or a comparable viewer.
Click here to download and install the most recent version of Adobe Reader.