Non-Member Price: $25.95
NCTE Member Price: $18.95
Author(s): Barbara Birchak, Clayton Connor, Kathleen Crawford-McKinney, Leslie Joan Kahn, Sandy Kaser, Susan Ropp, Kathy Short
Includes many practical suggestions for organizing, facilitating, and dealing with group dynamics within a study group.
Level(s): Elementary, Middle
Stock No.: 48468
In Teacher Study Groups, the authors include many practical suggestions for organizing, facilitating, and dealing with group dynamics within a study group, including:
- Defining what a study group is;
- Getting started and making decisions about the structure and organization of meetings;
- Facilitating a meeting; and
- Incorporating reflection and teacher research into the process.
148 pp. 1998. Grades K–8. ISBN 0-8141-4846-8.
* Sample files are typically provided in PDF format and can be opened using the free Adobe®
Reader® program or a comparable viewer.
Click here to download and install the most recent version of Adobe Reader.